Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sports Fuck 69

by Woody "Cricket bat" Flavour

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately but some shit came up...ya'll know what I'm on about...  I saw Brett Farve (Favre? Favreau?) lose the fuck out an American Football match the other day.  It was sort of seeming like he was playing 500 with both teams...just chucking that thing and like "fuck it someone will catch it...I'm getting a paycheck."  
p.s. golf is a nutty sport. you gotta hit that ball so far... and the terminologerifics don't really make a lot of sense to me. I mean...they call that shorter grass by the flag "the green" when in reality all the grass in the whole course is green... my point is if we're calling one part green, lets at least be decent to the golfers and paint the rest of the place blue, like any decent golf course czar would do.

No comments: