Monday, April 7, 2008

Sports Fuck!

by Woody "Cricket Bat" Flavour

No, I'm not one of the usual suspects (Inches O' Toole) nor do I claim any esteem. I do however, get in fights at soccer (football[soccer]) matches. Yes, I have been commisioned (commission pending) to tabulate the occasional sports column for the Special Needs boys.

My knowings of sports is vast. And by vast I mean I constantly have ESPN Classic on in the background while I'm playing Russian Roulette by myself 15 minutes a day for the rest of my life (oh how the caged bird does sing!). I've been in football(soccer[football]) fights on several continents. I've brawled at Maine Road in Manchester, England before it was torn down in 2004. I head butted a transvestite at Estádio do Morumbi in Sao Palo Brazil. I even streaked across the field in Estadio Azteca in Mexico City. Yes, I've been well involved in sports, but not nearly as involved as I'm going to be. So don't try to tell me I've never even heard of soccer(football[fuck you])!!!

Since I've taken up alot of space so far with giving you the details of my ableness to produce sportslike talks, I will make my post brief.

Lets see...whats going on in the wild world of sports today....I guess Chuck Heston died...that's kinda weird.

No comments: